Day Trip to Kos Island from BodrumProduct ID: 69078
From £30 per personBook now
- Visit Asklepeion, the Castle of the Knights
- Walk through picturesque streets with beautiful buildings in typical Grecian style
- See the birth place of Hippocrates, the father of medicine
Kos is said to be the birthplace of Hippocrates, the father of medicine, and just behind the castle is the famous tree of Hippocrates. According to legend, Hippocrates taught his students the art of medicine under the shadow of this tree.
After exploring the sights of Kos, relax on the warm sandy beaches, and enjoy the calm waters of the Aegean sea. The island also offers great dining and shopping opportunities. Be sure to return to the harbor before the departure time at 16.00, then sail back to Bodrum on the hydrofoil boat. A day trip to the Greek island of Kos will be an excellent addition to your holiday.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Round-trip ferry or catamaran tickets
- Food and drinks
- Tour at Kos island
All hotels in Bodrum and Bodrum Peninsula (Torba, Icmeler, Yaliciftlik, Yalikavak, Gumusluk, Guvercinlik, Golturkbuku, Turgutreis, Akyarlar, Kadikalesi,Bitez, Gumbet, Ortakent) (Open in Google Maps)
• Be advised that the day at Kos Island is not a guided tour
• In bad weather conditions, the hydrofoil boats may not run
Product ID: 69078