Discover some of the highlights of Boa Vista Island on this 2-hour quad adventure. Visit the old wreck of the Cabo Santa Maria, ride through volcanic landscapes, and enjoy some time at one of the island's beautiful white sand beaches.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian
- Pickup included
- Please be waiting in your hotel lobby at least 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. Drivers will not wait longer than 5 minutes after the scheduled pickup time.
- See the famous wreck of the Cabo Santa Maria
- Enjoy some sun, sand, and swimming at the beach
- Ride your quad through otherworldly volcanic island landscapes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Liability Insurance
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Children under 3 years
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Driver's license
Know before you go
- For guests booking together as a group, prices are based on one quad per 2 guests (one driver and one passenger per quad).
- You must have a valid driver's license to drive the quads.