Discover the most spectacular natural treasures of Slovenia on a full-day tour of Triglav National Park. Enjoy activities such as hiking to panoramic view points and wild swimming in natural bodies of water.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at the local tour operator's office at Ljubljanska 20, 4260 Bled.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- You must be at least 8 years old to take part. Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- A minimum of 4 guests is required for departure.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or in a wheelchair
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- This tour operates in all weather conditions so please dress appropriately
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet these requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund