Board a luxury catamaran and set sail from the coast of Mauritius, heading out into deep waters. Be on the lookout for dolphins, enjoy a refreshing swim in the Indian Ocean and savor a delicious barbecue lunch with drinks served on board.
What to Expect
Enjoy a relaxing cruise along the western coast of Mauritius and watch friendly dolphins swim alongside you. Glide along the clear blue waters of the Indian Ocean, enjoy a refreshing swim, soak up the sun and savor a fresh barbecue lunch.
Board your luxury catamaran and set sail on this 7-hour program, heading out into deeper waters. Feel the gentle tropical breeze against your skin and bask in the sun as your crew takes care of the sailing.
Make sure to be on the lookout for dolphins playfully leaping out of the water. Listen to your knowledgeable guide and learn about the natural habitat of the spinner dolphin – known for leaping from the water and spinning lengthwise.
Take a revitalizing dip in the clear turquoise waters, snorkel among the undersea life and be amazed by the vibrant colors of this exotic natural aquarium.
A delicious barbecue lunch will be served on board, accompanied by a fresh salad and a cool drink. Afterwards sit back, relax and soak up some rays as you head back to land.
- Guided dolphin-watching cruise
- Unlimited local beer, rum, wine, soft drinks and water
- Round-trip transfers from your hotel
- Commentary available in English or French
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Children aged 1 and younger join for free when accompanied by a paying adult
• You must be able to maneuver into and out of a catamaran
• At least 4 people are required for this activity to operate
• Days of operation or itineraries may change due to unforeseen circumstances
• There is no guarantee that you will see dolphins
• You can cancel free of charge until 5 days before your tour. After that time, no cancelations, changes or refunds can be made