From Black River: Deep-Sea Fishing Day Trip
From £148 per personBook now
- Enjoy a unique deep-sea fishing activity
- Go snorkeling over beautiful coral reefs
- Savor a complimentary light breakfast, barbecue lunch and beverages
One the fishing starts, you will enjoy the advantages of the 50-foot boat, one of the largest on the west coast, and excellently equipped for your adventure. The boat crew will do everything they can to help you reel in a big catch, and it is up to you whether you want to let your marlin or shark go, or keep the catch.
The fishing ends around noon, when the boat will cruise around some of the key coral reef locations. Enjoy a swim and some snorkeling, or simply relax in the sun with drinks on-board. Snorkeling is a great way to get a glimpse into the mesmerizing underwater world of Mauritius.
You will also enjoy a spectacular view of the Black River mountain range, the magnificent Le Morne Mountain and the beautiful Le Morne peninsula. This is great chance to enjoy the beautiful west coast. Your expected arrival time at Black River is 16:00.
- Full-day activity (07:00 – 16:00) on a 50ft boat
- Light breakfast
- Short pre-departure briefing by the boat’s captain
- Advice and guidance from the boat crew
- Barbecue lunch and beverages
- Snorkeling equipment
Coral Tree restaurant at West Island Resort, La Balise Marina, Black River. You will need to be at the departure point at least 30 minutes before the trip (meeting time at 06:30).
• Outings are not recommended for pregnant women
• When on board, a draw will be proposed to decide the order for using the fishing rods. Three people can fish at a time
• Children of any age are allowed; however, as it is a long journey and the fishing is done out in the deep sea, our recommended minimum age is five
• If you decide to cancel your confirmed booking, your credit card will be credited with the appropriate amount as per the cancellation policy applicable: 3-6 days before the date 50% refund; two days or less, no refund
Product ID: 64210