Board your luxury catamaran and set sail, heading out into deeper waters. Feel the gentle tropical breeze against your skin and bask in the sun as your crew takes care of the sailing.
What to Expect
Take a relaxing cruise along the western coast of Mauritius and watch friendly dolphins swim alongside you. Glide along the clear blue waters of the Indian Ocean, enjoy a refreshing swim, soak up the sun and eat a fresh barbecue lunch.
Board your luxury catamaran and set sail, heading out into deeper waters. Feel the gentle tropical breeze against your skin and bask in the sun as your crew takes care of the sailing. Make sure you keep your eyes peeled for dolphins elegantly leaping out of the water. Listen to your knowledgeable guide and learn about the natural habitat of the spinner dolphin – known for its habit of leaping from the water and spinning lengthwise.
Take a revitalizing dip in the clear turquoise waters, snorkel among the sea life and be amazed by the vibrant colors of this exotic natural aquarium. A delicious barbecue lunch is served with fresh salad and a cool drink. Afterwards, sit back, relax and soak up some rays as you head back to land.
- Guided dolphin-watching cruise
- Unlimited local beer, rum, wine, soft drinks and water
- Round trip transport to and from your hotel
- Commentary available in English or French
Know Before You Go
• Children aged 1 and younger are complimentary when accompanied by a paying adult
• You must be able to manouvre into and out of a catamaran
• At least 4 people are required for this activity to take place
• Days of operation or itineraries may change due to unforeseen circumstances
• There is no guarantee you will see dolphins
• You can cancel free of charge until 5 days before your reservation starts. After that time, no cancellations, changes or refunds can be made