Bethlehem & Jericho Full Day tour from Tel AvivProduct ID: 22608
From £104 per personBook now
Pick-up servicePick-up times : from Tel-Aviv : 07:15 from Herzliya : 07:00 from Netanya : 06:30
- Tour some of the most significant sites from the bible on a full-day excursion from Tel Aviv or Jerusalem
- Visit the birthplace of Jesus and the Church of the Nativity
- See the Church of the Shepherd's Field and the Catholic Church of St. Catherine
- Explore the oldest city in the world at Jericho
- Enjoy the magnificent moonscape of the Judean Desert
Stop at Zacheus Sycamore to see the oldest Sycamore tree, which Zacheus climbed in order to spot Jesus. Visit the Mound of Ancient Jericho, where 25 ancient cities were uncovered.
Founded in 8,000 BC, Jericho is also the oldest Jewish settlement and was captured by Joshua and Israel in 1,200 BC. Stop for overview of Mt. Temptation, where Satan endeavored to tempt Jesus, and get an overview of the oasis of Jericho and Elisha's Spring.
Departing Jericho back to the Judean mountains and the city of Bethlehem.
Bethlehem is the birthplace of King David, and literally translates as “City of Bread,” due to the wheat crop that grew in the region. According to Christian tradition, it is the birthplace of Jesus, and undoubtedly one of the most biblical sites on earth.
You will visit the Church of the Nativity, and the cave where Jesus was born. You will also see Manger Square, where Jesus was placed after his birth. Explore the Greek and the Catholic Church, and the Milk Grotto, where Mary fed her son. Continue with an overview of Shepherd's Fields.
With round-trip transfers from Tel Aviv or Jerusalem, and the services of an English-speaking guide, this is an essential tour of the biblical sites and offers fantastic panoramas as you drive.
- Entry fees
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food and drink
• Modest dress is required
• This tour is subject to Palestinian authority regulations
• Palestinian guide meets tour only at border post
• Change of vehicle may be required for entry to Palestinian Authority territory
• Tour is not suitable for children under the age of 4
Product ID: 22608