Bern Private 2-Hour Walking Tour for Small GroupsProduct ID: 39613
From £73 per personBook now
Pick-up servicePlease provide the name and address of your hotel if you want to be picked up from there.
- Explore the highlights of Bern on a leisurely walking tour
- Enjoy a private tour that can be customized to suit your individual interests
- Discover the beautiful old town of Bern, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- See the Zytglogge tower, the Bear Park, the parliament building, the cathedral, and the Einstein House
- Discover interesting facts about the art, culture, architecture, or history of the city
You can also explore the lesser known places in Bern upon request. You’ll also discover background information about the city and the sights from the perspective of a local. If you want to see the city from a certain point of view or are interested in a particular topic, you can inform the guide in advance so that the tour can be adapted accordingly. Possible topics include art, architecture, and politics.
You’ll also get valuable advice on further trips in Bern or Switzerland. Your guide can also tell you where you can have a delicious meal and how you can spend your evening in the city.
- Experienced tour guide from Bern
- Information on activities and events
- Entrance fees
The meeting point if flexible. Your guide can pick you up at your hotel or another location in Bern. Alternatively, you can meet your guide in front of "Café Beeler" at Spitalgasse 29, Bern. Please specify your preferred meeting point when booking or by email. (Open in Google Maps)
Please wear comfortable clothing and shoes in which you can easily walk long distances. You can also bring your swimwear if the weather is warm.
Product ID: 39613