Skip the line and get priority access to the famous Berlin TV Tower with your late night ticket (9-11pm). Enjoy breathtaking views of the major highlights of the German capital and its surroundings from 200 meters above the ground!
What to Expect
If you want to see Berlin from a different perspective, you’ll enjoy the city panorama from 200 meters up! Skip the line and visit the iconic Berlin TV Tower and take in the 360-degree views of the city and its many attractions. Your late night ticket option allows you to skip the queue and travel up to the top of the TV Tower from 9-11pm daily.
From both 203 and 207 meters up you can look out over the entire city and discover its well-known monuments, including the Reichstag (German Parliament), the Brandenburg Gate, and Hauptbahnhof, Berlin's main railway station. See the Olympic Stadium, the Museumsinsel (Museum Island) and Potsdamer Platz.
With almost 1.2 million visitors every year, the TV Tower is one of the most popular tourist attractions in the city. Considering the large number of visitors, it is well worth booking your tickets in advance – and skipping the line!
- Entrance ticket to the TV Tower
- Skip-the-line access to the viewing platform and lifts
This activity is non-refundable
Panoramastraße 1A, 10178 Berlin. Please make your way directly to the security control point on the first floor of the TV Tower with your e-ticket or printed ticket to hand.
Please go through the security check and then scan your voucher (printed or mobile voucher) at the automatic check-in machine. Please note that there will be no attendant and you will have to do this yourself.
(Open in Google Maps)
Know Before You Go
• Vision-impaired visitors are welcome to bring their guide dogs into the tower
• Due to architectural constraints and to guarantee the safety of all visitors in the event of an emergency evacuation, entrance is not permitted for those in wheelchairs or those with walking difficulties, i.e. those who need physical assistance or crutches. Mobility-disabled visitors should be aware that in the case of an evacuation, they must climb down 986 steps
• Please note, as the TV Tower is such a popular attraction, you may still have to wait in line for the security check and elevator, however you can skip the long queues for the cashier
• Infants under 5 can enter for free
• Regular tickets for individual travellers are not refundable. If you book for a group, please contact customer service to ask for reschedule or refund