Unearth Berlin’s dark past on a half-day guided walking tour of what was once the epicenter of the Third Reich. Visit important locations, such as the Luftwaffe HQ and what remains of Hitler's bunker.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 2 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- There will be a break partway through the tour
- You will need to purchase an AB transport ticket for this tour
- Children up to 13 years old are welcome to join this tour for free. The local partner reserves the right to ask for a valid ID for children joining this tour
- The tour may vary slightly, depending on what your guide thinks is best for your group