Skip the line and get priority access to the famous Berlin TV Tower with your early bird ticket. Behold the major highlights of the German capital and its surroundings from 200 meters above the ground!
What to Expect
If you’d like to have a different view of Berlin you’ll enjoy the city panorama from 200 meters up! Skip the line and visit the iconic Berlin TV Tower and take in the 360-degree views of the city and its many attractions.
The "Early Bird" option is valid for skip-the-line entry from April to October at 9 am and from November to March at 10 am.
From both 203 and 207 meters up you can look out over the entire city and see its well-known monuments, including the Reichstag (the German Parliament), the Brandenburg Gate, and the Main Railway Station. You’ll see the Olympic Stadium, the Museumsinsel (Museum Island) and Potsdamer Platz as well.
With almost 1.2 million visitors every year, the TV Tower is one of the most popular tourist attractions in the city. Considering the large number of visitors it is well worth booking your tickets in advance – and getting to skip the line!
- Entrance ticket to the TV Tower
- Skip-the-line access to the viewing platform and lifts
Panoramastraße 1A, 10178 Berlin. Please make your way directly to the security control point on the first floor of the TV Tower with your e-ticket or printed ticket to hand.
What to Remember
• Tickets are non-refundable and can't be exchanged
• Vision-impaired visitors are welcome to bring their guide dogs into the tower
• Due to architectural constraints, and in order to guarantee the safety of all visitors in the event of an emergency evacuation, entrance is not permitted for those in wheelchairs or those with walking difficulties, i.e. those who need physical assistance or crutches. Mobility-disabled visitors should be aware that in the case of an evacuation, they must climb down 986 steps
• Please note, as the TV Tower is such a popular attraction, you may still have to wait in line for the security check and elevator
• Infants under 5 can enter for free