Skip-the-Line Berlin TV Tower with VIP Dinner
- Skip the long lines to the viewing platform of Berlin's TV Tower
- Enjoy a 2-course meal, a glass of sparkling wine, two glasses of wine selected by a sommelier and unlimited mineral water
- See monuments such as the Brandenburg Gate, Berlin Cathedral, and Checkpoint Charlie
- Marvel at the developments of a regenerated Potsdamer Platz
- Sip wines specially selected by your sommelier
Skip the long lines to enter the tower, avoiding the queues for the admissions desk. After passing the security checks, take the high-speed lifts inside the shaft. Ascend to the viewing platform and revolving Sphere restaurant, 650 feet (203-207 meters) above ground.
Soak up the panoramic views of Berlin as you eat. Each table is located next to a window, and all of Berlin will become the backdrop to your meal as you slowly rotate once every half or full hour.
Marvel at monuments such as the Reichstag (the German Parliament), Brandenburg Gate, and Olympic Stadium. See the historic museums of Museum Island (Museumsinsel), located on the northern half of an island in the Spree River. Admire the major developments of Potsdamer Platz.
The dinner includes a ground floor personal welcome. Once in the restaurant, you will be seated at a specially decorated window table. Then, dine on a delicious VIP dinner which includes a 2-course meal (consisting of a main course and your choice of starter or dessert), a glass of sparkling wine, two glasses of wine selected by your sommelier and unlimited mineral water.
- Skip-the-line entrance to Berlin's TV Tower, with access to the viewing platform
- Sparkling wine reception
- 2-Course meal, a glass of sparkling wine, two glasses of wine chosen by a sommelier and unlimited mineral water
- Extra drinks
Panoramastraße 1A, 10178 Berlin. Please make your way directly to the security control point on the first floor of the TV Tower with your e-ticket or printed ticket to hand. The steps leading up to the entrance are located on the tower's northern side, directly opposite the Alexanderplatz S-Bahn (rail) station.
• Menus are subject to change
• Vision-impaired visitors are welcome to bring their guide dogs into the tower
• Due to architectural constraints, and in order to guarantee the safety of all visitors, in the event of an emergency evacuation, entrance is not permitted for those in wheelchairs or those with walking difficulties (i.e. those who need physical assistance or crutches). Mobility-disabled visitors should be aware that in the case of an evacuation, they must climb down 986 steps
• Because the TV Tower is such a popular attraction, you may still have to wait in line for the security check and elevator
• Infants under 5 can enter for free
Product ID: 60746