Step inside the Reichstag’s iconic glass dome and learn about Germany’s fascinating history, architecture, and politics on a tour with a German-speaking guide through Berlin's government district.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration options: 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
At the ARD studio, Wilhelmstraße 67 A (on the corner of Reichstagufer), next to the MarschallbrückeOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- Your guide will not join the group for the Reichstag section of the visit.
- On occasion, the Reichstag Dome cannot be accessed. You will be able to enjoy the view from the terrace though.
- A high level of German is required. No translations can be made within your group.
- The German parliament reserves the right to change the time or cancel your visit. In this case, you will be called by the local partner.
- Please allow a time window of about 2 hours before or after the booked time for your visit as the chosen time cannot always be guaranteed.
- All visitors must provide detailed personal data for registration at the Reichstag building during the booking process.