Private 4-Hour Culinary Tour of Old Berlin
From £53 per personBook now
- Explore Gendarmenmarkt, Museum Island, and Schlossplatz
- Experience the culinary highlights of Berlin cuisine
- See the New Synagogue
- Discover the back courtyards of the Jewish Quarter
Stroll along Unter den Linden to the German Historical Museum and the new palace construction. Here you can admire Prussia’s splendor and glory at its best. You will then head to the Berlin Cathedral for an appetizer – a handmade meatball with cabbage salad at an old Berlin locality.
The next stop is Museum Island before continuing on past Merkel’s apartment to the Jewish Quarter. Here you will find unrenovated courtyards, stories of hiding places for Jews, the Hackesche Höfe, and an old ballroom.
Enjoy beef roulade with homemade potato dumplings and red cabbage at a restaurant that is over 100 years old. For dessert you can enjoy red berry compote with vanilla sauce.
- Culinary tour of Berlin
- Tour guide
- Additional drinks
- Pick-up and drop off
Meet in front of the entrance to the German Cathedral at Gendarmenmarkt. Metro line 6 - Stadtmitte or Französische Straße stations Metro line 2 - Hausvogteiplatz station (Open in Google Maps)
The following items must be booked as an extra:
• 1 appetizer with a small drink (soft drink or beer)
• 1 main course with a small drink (soft drink or beer)
• 1 dessert with a small drink (soft drink, beer, or espresso)
Product ID: 51624