Berlin TV Tower Premium Ticket with Sparkling Wine
From £15 per personBook now
- Skip the lines to the TV Tower between 21:00 and 23:00
- Enjoy panoramic views of Berlin illuminated for the night
- Sip a glass of sparkling wine inside the TV Tower
- Watch the sunset from more than 200 meters above street level
Enjoy fast track entry between 21:00 and 23:00 by simply presenting your ticket for access to the observation deck. Ascend to a height of more than 200 meters for breathtaking vistas of the Reichstag, Brandenburg Gate, Olympic Stadium, and Museumsinsel (Museum Island). Get a bird’s eye view of Potsdamer Platz.
Then, head to Bar 203 for a complimentary glass of sparkling wine!
If you’d prefer to visit the TV Tower in the morning, an "Early Bird" skip-the-line option is also available daily from 09:00 to 11:00 (April - October) or 10:00 to 11:00 (November - March). With almost 1.2 million visitors per year, advance booking is highly recommended.
- Entrance ticket to the TV Tower
- A glass of sparkling wine (one per ticket)
- Skip-the-line access to the viewing platforms and lifts (valid in the evening, depending on your time slot)
- Additional drinks
Please go through the security check, and then scan your voucher (printed or mobile voucher) at the automatic check-in machine. Please note there will be no attendant and you have to do this yourself
• Vision-impaired visitors are welcome to bring their guide dogs to the TV Tower
• Due to architectural constraints, and in order to guarantee the safety of all visitors in the event of an emergency evacuation, entrance is not permitted for those in wheelchairs or those with walking difficulties (anyone who needs physical assistance or crutches). Mobility-impaired visitors should be aware that in the case of an evacuation, they must climb down 986 steps
• Please note that as the TV Tower is a popular attraction, you may still have to wait in line for the security check and elevator, but not in the long lines for the cashier
• Please note that if you book the last two slots (23:15 and 23:30) you will not have a full hour for the visit, as the TV Tower closes at midnight
• Infants under 5 can enter for free
Product ID: 60794