Private Walking Tour of the Berlin Wall
From £159 Per group up to 12Book now
- See remaining sections of the Berlin Wall
- Stand on the spot where the Wall was breached for the first time in November 1989
- Learn about Berlin during the Cold War
- Visit the Gleim and Bernau Street tunnels
- View the Berlin Wall Memorial
The outdoor exhibition conveys how the West was sealed off from the East and shows a preserved piece of the border fortification with Death Strip and watch tower, as well as excavations of the house foundations destroyed for the wall's construction. Along the way you will encounter literary quotes, testimonies and photographs that document Berlin's Cold War history and allow you to comprehend what life in the divided city was like for Berliners.
We follow the Berlin Wall and its Death Strip and encounter many tracks of its existence known only to insiders. On the way we will cover many well-known parts of the Berlin Wall and have the opportunity to view a reconstructed portion of it, complete with Death Strip and watchtower, at the Berlin Wall Memorial.
- Services of an English-speaking guide
Please be at the location 20 minutes before the beginning of the tour: 75 Bornholmer Straße, Berlin 10439. (Open in Google Maps)
Please note that, for groups of 3 or more persons, cancellation is not possible less than 3 days before the tour.
Product ID: 21065