Gardens & Palaces of Potsdam Bike Tour
From £41 per personBook now
- Appreciate the power, lifestyle, and grandeur of the Hohenzollern legacy
- Enjoy an audio-tour of Cecilienhof Palace
- Understand the impact the Potsdam Agreement had on Europe
- Explore the vibrant university city of Potsdam
Explore the Prussian palace complex of Sanssouci, home to the famous Orangerie, two palaces, as well as many beautiful gardens, parks, and buildings. Then make your way through Potsdam’s historic center, including the Dutch Quarter and Potsdam’s own Brandenburg Gate.
In the New Gardens, see the fantastic Marble Palace, before going into Cecilienhof, where Truman, Stalin, and Churchill concluded the Potsdam Agreement. Entry and audioguide for Cecilienhof Palace are included!
Finally, explore the area’s extensive Cold War history with a visit to the no-man’s land between West Berlin and East Germany and over the Glienicke Bridge where Cold War spy exchanges routinely took place.
- Bikes, transportation for you and the bike to and from Potsdam by train, entry into Cecilienhof Palace with an audio guided tour, taxes, insurances
- Lunch at our beer garden / picnic break, optional gratuities
All tours meet at the main entrance of the TV Tower in Alexanderplatz. After a brief introduction we walk around the right-hand corner of the main entrance of the TV Tower to get our bikes. From there we cycle only about 100 meters to reach the Alexanderplatz rail station where we board the train for the 35km ride to Potsdam.
Product ID: 2981