Berlin by Electric Bike: Half-Day City Tour
- Visit the Marienkirche and the red-brick town hall at Alexanderplatz
- See the Pergamon Museum, the Altes Museum, and the Bode Museum on Museum Island
- Explore important political sites, including the Reichstag, Brandenburger Tor, and Bebelplatz – the site of the notorious Nazi book-burning
- Discover the sights of the old West Berlin, including the Siegessäule and Kurfürstendamm
- Ride through the spectacular scenery of Tiergarten, arriving at the majestic Bellevue Palace
See iconic sights such as the Brandenburg Gate, the Reichstag, and the monumental Soviet TV tower at Alexanderplatz, as well as the many thought-provoking memorials to the city's often tragic history, including the powerful Jewish Memorial, situated near the old site of Hitler's bunker.
Venture further afield to Tempelhof Airport, where supplies were once flown into isolated West Berlin, cycling along its disused runways. Meander through picturesque Tiergarten, and visit Kurfürstendamm – once the heart of the divided city's western consumerism. Continue onward to the famous Cold War landmark and border-crossing – Checkpoint Charlie, as well as Bergmannkiez, Viktoria Park, the ruins of Anhalter Train Station, the modern Potsdamer Platz, and much more.
- Taxes and insurance
- Food and drink
The tour meets at the Fat Tire shop by the TV Tower in the middle of Alexanderplatz. From the entrance of the tower, the shop is around the corner to the right, behind the bistro restaurant. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 31661