Charlottenburg Palace: Cruise, Dinner & ConcertProduct ID: 18168
From £86 per personBook now
- Be enchanted by the music of the great masters of the Baroque and Classical periods
- Listen to the Berlin Residence Orchestra dressed in Baroque costumes
- Enjoy a relaxed cruise along the River Spree
- Feast on a sumptuous Prussian dinner in the Orangery at Charlottenburg Palace
- Experience Berlin from a new perspective during a 3-hour boat tour along the River Spree
You'll get to see sights including: the riverbanks of Charlottenburg, the Interior Ministry, the bow of the river Spree, and Bellevue Palace; the official residence of the German President.
The tour ends at the historic Charlottenburg Palace, which belongs to Germany's largest dynasty, the House of Hohenzollern.
Here you will enjoy an exquisite three-course meal, courtesy of the palace's catering partner, the five-star Berlin Marriott Hotel, to complement the evening's music program. A vegetarian option is available on request.
To top off this day of culture, you are invited by the Berlin Residence Orchestra to the impressive White Hall in the palace's New Wing, for a performance featuring the finest works of Johann Sebastian Bach, Handel, and Mozart, among others.
- Concert by the Berlin Residence Orchestra at Charlottenburg Palace
- Prussian-themed cruise of Berlin
- Dinner at Charlottenburg Palace
- Program booklet
Office of the Berlin Palace Concerts, Small Orangery at Charlottenburg Palace, Spandauer Damm 22-24, 14059 Berlin. Directions: • Take the S-Bahn to Westend and transfer to the bus M45 (in the direction of Zoologischer Garten) for 3 stops until Charlottenburg Palace • Take the U-Bahn line U7 to Richard-Wagner-Platz then either ride the bus M45 to Charlottenburg Palace or walk there in 5 minutes • From Zoologischer Garten you can ride the bus M45 (in the direction of Johannesstift) or the bus 109 (in the direction of Tegel Airport) until Charlottenburg Palace (Open in Google Maps)
Start of dinner: 18:00
Access to auditorium: 20:00
Start of concert: 20:30
End of concert: ca. 22:15
Accessible to persons with disabilities.
The categories VIP, A, B, and C, refer to the front, middle and rear parts of the auditorium respectively.
The front rows are reserved for the VIP category.
On selected dates, 6 VIP rows are available.
There is no assigned seating within the individual categories. It is not possible to book specific rows or seats.
Product ID: 18168