Visit the highlight of Berlin: the Reichstag Dome. Enjoy this informative tour of Berlin and learn about the history of the city. Experience the terrace and the dome of the Reichstag as well as a fantastic view over Berlin.
What to Expect
All participants must pass through a security control to gain entry to the Reichstag. When booking, please provide the full names and birthdates of all participants under "Information requested by the tour operator." Without this information, your booking cannot be processed and it may be canceled on short notice!
Reichstag policy states that anyone who has not provided their full name and birthdate in a timely manner cannot proceed into the building. After your complete booking has been processed and you have received a confirmation from the provider, the tour will go as follows:
Meet your personal guide directly under the Brandenburg Gate and learn all about the history of the capital right there in "Berlin's Living Room." See the Academy of Arts, the luxurious Hotel Adlon and the new banks and embassies along Pariser Platz. As you walk down Wilhelmstraße, learn about its role as the power center of the German Reich and the Nazis. See the Reich Chancellery and the Führerbunker. Then, see how the Holocaust Memorial commemorates the victims of their crimes.
On a short walk (800 meters) to the Reichstag, search for the former route of the Berlin Wall. See the new buildings in the parliamentary district and the German Chancellery along the way as you learn about the history of the government buildings from the past to today.
If possible, hear a 45-minute lecture in the plenary salon in a seat under the dome. Please make sure to provide your full name and birthday for registration and entry to the building.
At the end of the tour, enjoy the view from the Reichstag Dome and see the whole of Berlin from above. Take a look at Alexanderplatz, Potsdamer Platz, Tiergarten and the City West, the Radio and TV Towers and much more. Lord Norman Foster's lovely dome construction speaks for itself: 3 million visitors come to the Dome each year.
This tour is suitable for guests traveling alone, for small groups of all kinds and even school classes. It is family friendly and an exciting tour for children over the age of 6. The tour is also suitable for work outings, club days out and incentives. Please note that there are special prices for groups.
Visit to the Dome depends upon the work situation of the parliament as well as weather and security conditions. Visits to the Dome cannot be guaranteed. Even visits to the Dome confirmed in advance are subject to a last-minute cancellation on-site. Due to the high number of bookings and personal and technical constraints, additional information about cancellation is not available by email or phone.
- Private tour guide
- Entry to the Deutschen Bundestag/Reichstag (please provide your full name, birthdate and telephone number when booking)
What's Not Included
- Personal expenses
Know Before You Go
• When booking, please provide the full names and birthdates of all participants under "Information requested by the tour operator. " Without this information, your booking cannot be processed and it may be canceled on short notice!
• The security regulations apply to the plenary salon and the dome visit
• You will be notified as soon as your booking is confirmed
• Your bags and ID will be checked, so persons over 17 need to bring a valid picture ID, such as a personal ID or driver's license
• Please do not bring metallic items that are not necessary, such as knives or spray
• Photo cameras are allowed
• Visits cannot be guaranteed for bookings made on short notice
• The Bundestag reserves the right to refuse entry, but this rarely occurs. In this case, you will be refunded
• All information is subject to the discretion of the Deutschen Bundestags/Government Police even on the day of the tour
• This ticket is not refundable