It is April 28th, 1945, and Hitler's 1,000-year Reich has become smaller than a few city blocks in Berlin's city center. The Soviet forces are converging on their prize - the Reichstag. Let’s explore one of the world's most famous battles!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Please arrive 10 minutes before the activity starts. I will be holding a BLUE UMBRELLA and standing outside in the centre of the main entrance/ExitOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine.