Learn about Berlin’s fascinating history and vibrant culture on a comprehensive private walking tour that takes you through some of the city’s most historic locations and famous monuments.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration options: 2 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German, French
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meet your guide in front of the Tränenpalast museum, between the Weekend and Monky stores. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to the start time. Look for a guide with a blue lanyard branded with "Original Berlin Walks".Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Tours operate rain or shine.