Discover Berlin on a convenient hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus tour with live commentary, visiting the most famous and beautiful sights of the city at your leisure. The use of buses with audio guide is also possible.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, German
- Audio guide included
- German, English, French, Italian, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
You can start your tour from any of the stops on the route: 01 - Kurfürstendamm 231 (in front of Karstadt); 02 - KaDeWe main entrance; 03 - Lützowplatz (opposite Hotel Berlin); 04 – Philharmonic ; 05 - Potsdamer Platz (at Kolhoff Tower); 06 - Potsdamer Platz / Linkstraße; 07 - Topography of Terror; 08 - Checkpoint Charlie Museum; 09 - Gendarmenmarkt, Markgrafen; 10 - Alexanderplatz, Red City Hall, Neptunbrunnen (not in service during the Christmas market in December); 11 - Karl-Liebknecht Str. 5 (to the boat); 12 – Museumsinsel; 13 - Humboldt University; 14 - Unter den Linden 36 / Friedrichstraße; 15 - Madame Tussauds Berlin (out of order); 16 - Brandenburg Gate, Ebertstraße; 17 - Reichstag, Scheidemannstr; 18 - Hauptbahnhof, exit Rahel-Hirsch-Straße; 19 - Haus der Kulturen der Welt; 20 - Bellevue Palace; 21 - Bikini Haus, Budapester Straße; 22 - US-Bahn station Zoologischer Garten.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card, copy accepted
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- From November 9th, 2023 until around mid-January 2024, stop 10 (Neptune Fountain / Alexanderplatz) cannot be reached due to the Christmas market. Please use stop 11, Karl-Liebknecht-Str. 5
- On December 24th (Christmas Eve) the buses run between approximately 9:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
- On January 1st (New Year) the buses start around 10:30 a.m. and end around 6:00 p.m.
- Regularly scheduled buses run at least every 15-20 minutes (from November to March every 30-45 minutes) between approximately 9:30 AM and 5 PM. The exact departure times can be found after booking
- The last round departs at 2:30 PM on the regular schedule
- Your dog can accompany you free of charge