Enjoy a unique tour of Berlin in a MIA electric car or an e-Trabi, a Trabant fitted with an electric motor. Discover Berlin the eco-friendly way and combine the cars of the past with technology of the future.
What to Expect
Experience the most comedic city tour in Germany from behind the wheel of an electric car. Discover the capital and all its interesting highlights and take home a driver's license as a souvenir.
Drive past Potsdamer Platz and the Brandenburg Gate, toward the Reichstag, along the famous Unter den Linden, and to the Berlin Cathedral and Rotes Rathaus. See the TV Tower, the East Side Gallery or the Oberbaumbrücke and Checkpoint Charlie.
Enjoy an informative and amusing ride through Berlin in a convoy and visit the Trabi Museum and TrabiWorld at the end.
- Technical instruction
- Vehicle for up to 3 persons
- Guidance from tour guide at the beginning of the convoy
- Live radio commentary in every car
- Mileage and gasoline
- Driver's license for every participant
- Liability and comprehensive insurance with EUR 500 deductible in the event of an accident