Head to Panoramapunkt and admire the best views of Berlin and the TV Tower from a height of 100 meters. Ride the fastest elevator in Europe to the 24th floor. Enjoy a glass of Crémant in the Panoramacafé while admiring the breathtaking view.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through express elevators
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Potsdamer Platz 1, 10785 Berlin, GermanyOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that this is not a ticket to the TV Tower, but to the Panoramapunkt on Kollhoff Tower on Potsdamer Platz. From there, you have a spectacular view of the TV Tower
- In summer, the Panoramapunkt is open from 10 AM to 8 PM; the café is open from 11 AM to 7 PM; the last ride up departs at 7:30 PM
- In winter, the Panoramapunkt is open from 10 AM to 6 PM; the café is open from 11 AM to 5 PM; the last ride up departs at 5:30 PM
- Closed on 24 December
- The opening times change with the end and start of daylight savings time
- Persons in wheelchairs and their companions are welcome on the 24th-floor viewing platform; please note that for safety reasons, though, a maximum of 3 persons in wheelchairs are allowed on the observation deck at a time
- Skip-the-line refers to the elevator line