Tour the government district and the Reichstag building in Berlin. Learn about the history, architecture, and everyday politics before visiting the plenary chamber and dome of the Reichstag building.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
At the ARD studio, Wilhelmstraße 67 A (on the corner of Reichstagufer), next to the MarschallbrückeOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- Please note that this tour is conducted in German ONLY. Due to highly complex political topics very good German language skills are required.
- All visitors to the Reichstag building must undergo an inspection of personal data in advance and go through security control onsite. All guests are therefore required to provide detailed personal data for registration at the Reichstag building. Please provide the full names (not just initials) and dates of birth of all participants. Please specify 1 or 2 alternative dates if your first choice is not available.
- Please note that failing to provide the required information when booking will result in no registration for the Reichstag visit.
- Entry to the Plenary Chamber and cupola are free of charge. The tour price includes a tour lead by an expert guide, tour organisation and registration at the Bundestag.