Anti-Pub Crawl: Alternative Berlin TourProduct ID: 11303
- Enjoy a calmer and more intimate pub crawl on this alternative nighttime tour of Berlin's most exciting bars and nightlife venues
- Enjoy free shots and free entry to all bars, which change daily depending on events and listings
- Meet locals and other visitors who are looking for more than just a typical pub crawl
- Get a new perspective on Berlin's bar scene
- Experience some of Berlin´s most unique bars and clubs
In small groups, you'll visit some of the city's most amazing spots and actually meet some of the friendly locals. Some of the bars you will visit include a Ping-Pong bar, a Goth horror rock bar, an Absinthe bar, beach bars, squat bars, and even burlesque clubs.
See where Rammstein and Marilyn Manson hang out, play ping pong with the locals in Berlin's iconic Dr. Pong's, flirt with transvestites in dive bars, or visit some crazy techno clubs. Try a rave, or a hiphop party in an old, bombed-out abandoned train depot. Perhaps you'd prefer a surreal club 3 floors below the city, with a labyrinth of hidden rooms and oddities that you must descend in an elevator to explore.
From rock, reggae, and hip-hop, to techno, electro, metal, and beyond, the tour explores all the bars, and all the scenes Berlin has to offer!
- Free entry to all bars and clubs
- Free shots
- Transport maps and information
- Transport tickets
Meet at Yesterday Musik Bar, Metzer Strasse 2, U Bahn Senefelderplatz (U2 line), Prenzlauer Berg. When leaving the U Bahn station, take a short walk along Metzer Strasse. The Yesterday Bar is next door to a florist (Pott Blumen) and opposite the LPG Bio Supermarket, on the corner of Metzer Strasse and Kollwitzstrasse. (Open in Google Maps)
• Stag (bachelor) parties, van tours, or drunk people will not be allowed on the tour
Please note that every participant needs to have and bring a long a valid ID. Otherwise, the entrance to the clubs after the tours might be denied.
Product ID: 11303