Enjoy 4 of Berlin's culinary hotspots and learn insider knowledge about Berlin firsthand on a gastronomic tour of the capital. Experience an individual and personal tour of the city.
What to Expect
Go on a culinary adventure through various lands with a unique gastronomic tour in the vibrant city of Berlin. Learn insider tidbits and historical facts about the sites and sights of the capital from your guide as you travel from one culinary destination to the next. At the various restaurants, discover not only the history of the locations and their specialties, but delicacies from all over the world - an exceptionally immersive way to broaden one's palate.
The tour's concept is "go local." Whether an individual or group, enjoy a truly personalized and authentic tour of Berlin and delight in culinary hidden gems far from the beaten path of tourists.
This gastronomic tour takes place in the trendy, former Eastern areas of Prenzlauer Berg and Mitte, in comfortable, modern restaurants with a diverse range of cuisine; from urban fast food to contemporary gourmet.
- A 4-course meal (4 restaurants)
- 1 drink per location (wine, beer, soft drink) + water and coffee for dessert
- Private guide (city tour) and exciting insider tips
What's Not Included
- Extra drinks have to be paid by the guest.
Know Before You Go
• The visit to each restaurant is limited to around 40-60 minutes.
• The tour is by foot, and distances between destinations are around 5-10 minutes.
• Participants: min. 2, max. 14 (larger groups by individual request)
• Please specify: Do you have any allergies or other dietary needs (i.e. not eating meat, fish, or shellfish?)