Bend: Half-Day Cascade Lakes Kayak Tour
- Take in panoramic views from the heights of The Cascade Lakes
- Learn to kayak with the assistance of an experienced guide
- Observe Central Oregon's local wildlife
Meet your local guide in the heart of Bend, Oregon. Along with the rest of your group, make your way out of town and up into the Cascade mountain lakes where your kayaking adventure begins.
Receive a lesson on kayaking safety measures before climbing into your tandem sit-on-top kayak.
Navigate your way through little-known caves, bays, and wetlands with the help of your naturalist guide. Keep a look out for the otters, mink, osprey and eagles that inhabit this area, and bring a camera for the best mountain views in Central Oregon.
After around 2 hours of paddling and admiring your surroundings, you'll have time for a quick dip in the lakes to cool off. Prior to leaving, take in the views of mountains Three Sisters, Broken Top, and Paulina Peak. You’ll then head back to your kayaking starting point and be driven back to Bend.
- Gear including kayak, paddles, and PFDs
- Food & drink
- Children under 8 years
Prepare for the activity
•Wanderlust Tours, 61535 S Hwy 97 #13, Bend, OR 97702, USA •Located in the Fred Meyers shopping center. Look for a Green Wanderlust Tours sign. Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts to sign the release waiver.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Sun hat
- Biodegradable sunscreen
• The suggested weight limit is around 400 lbs per kayak
• The tour will go ahead regardless of the weather. There will be no refunds for weather