Enjoy a spectacular helicopter transfer from Belize International Airport to San Pedro on Ambergris Caye. Fly over the small islands and the Belize Barrier Reef and marvel at the beautiful scenery as you are transported in comfort and style.
What to Expect
San Pedro is located on the southern shore of Ambergris Caye and what better way to get there than by a fun and exciting sightseeing helicopter ride to the island. This helicopter transfer takes you from Belize International Airport to San Pedro Airport or to the private heliports located in Cayo Espanto, Victoria House, and many others at a surcharge including Azul Resort and Matachica Resort. There are 3 different routes to choose from on the transfer from Belize International Airport to the resort: direct, via the Belize Barrier Reef, and via the Great Blue Hole.
After leaving from the Belize International Airport, the flight takes you directly to the exotic view of the world’s second largest reef – the Belize Barrier Reef. See the small islands along the reef as they drench in the midst of the deep blue waters, such as Coffee Caye, Montego Caye, and Long Caye. Following the path of the reef, be amazed at the different shades of colors of the reef and look closely as you might see a manatee, dolphin, or shark in the waters. You will then fly over the golf course at Caye Chapel.
It is one thing crossing over the split of Caye Caulker by land but imagine viewing it from above, seeing how the hurricane divided the island into two separate parts. Further down the path of the reef you will be able to see the most popular snorkeling site in Belize – Hol Chan Marine Reserve. The flight continues further along the reef where you can be dazzled by the water view that borders the reef until arriving at the final destination of San Pedro on Ambergris Caye.
- Helicopter transfer from Belize International Airport to San Pedro, Ambergris Caye
Know Before You Go
• Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
• Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 200 lbs might be required to purchase an additional comfort seat at 50% of the individual fare (payable direct).
• There are 4 seats per aircraft; pricing is listed by the total amount of persons in your group.
• Maximum allowed weight of all 4 passengers and luggage is 750 lbs.
• Prior to your travel date, all passenger weights and contact details must be disclosed If you do not indicate this at the time of booking, you will be required to call the tour operator and advise them of this information directly.
• Flight route may be altered depending on weather.