Learn about the turbulent history of Serbia and its capital city on a walking tour of Belgrade with a licensed guide. See where the national parliament sits, where the president lives, and the ancient citadel of Belgrade Fortress in Kalemegdan Park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- The activity is at a low level of intensity
- Religious areas require that you wear clothing that covers your knees and shoulders
- If you are the only person on a shared tour, a supplement of 75% will be applied. 24 hours before the trip, you will be informed if you are the only guest on the tour and we will offer a choice between canceling the tour with no fees applied, or paying the supplement of 75% of the price