Experience a jam-packed day filled with Northern Ireland's top attractions, including the Giant's Causeway, Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge, Old Bushmills Distillery, and Carrickfergus and Dunluce castles.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Take a journey along one of the 5 most spectacular drives in the world
- Visit the Giant’s Causeway, Northern Ireland’s only UNESCO World Heritage Site
- See several of Northern Ireland’s top attractions
- Travel by luxury coach
- Tour commentary
- Admission to the Giant's Causeway Visitor Centre (optional)
- Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge crossing (optional)
- Wheelchair users
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet your tour guide at the Europa Hotel lobby at 8:40 AM .Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour can be as strenuous or as restful as you wish, but either way, it's a long day! Warm comfortable clothing and good sensible shoes are recommended. Weather can be changeable, so it's good to be prepared.
- This tour returns to Belfast at approximately 6:00 PM in the Winter, and 7:00 PM in the Summer.