Bike throug the picturesque areas surrounding the Great Wall of China and hike along the Wall itself. Roam through the Forbidden City and learn the history of this ancient place. We provide breakfast, lunch and dinner, plus transportation.
What to Expect
The Great Wall of China is one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World and every tourist’s must-see destination. Enjoy a guided hike and bike tour along the Great Wall at Mutianyu, Simatai-Jinshanling and through the world-famous Forbidden City.
You will be collected from your hotel and transferred by luxury air-conditioned car 30-km through picturesque rural villages. Before reaching the wall we will change to bikes and cycle along the meandering tracks leading to the Huanghuacheng/ Mutianyu section of the Great Wall. We will pass through peaceful scenery including farms, canals, meandering streams and orchards busy with fruit pickers. Bring a camera- there are many opportunities for taking brilliant photographs so you can cherish this moment forever.
After lunch you will hike along the wall itself, taking in its charming architectural features and learning about its ancient significance. We will visit the Forbidden City and your guide will inform you of the area’s distinct cultural history.
Because of our well-formulated itinerary, this tour makes it possible for you to see a great deal in just one day. Furthermore, a freshly prepared breakfast, lunch and dinner is included, saving time and hassle so you can concentrate on seeing the sights.
- Private car for hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Sightseeing program as indicated in the itinerary
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Local English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees to scenic spots as indicated in the itinerary
- Parking fee and toll fee wherever applicable
What's Not Included
- Hotel accommodation
- Flight/train ticket
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
Know Before You Go
• Prices are quoted in US dollar per adult.
• Price for child is 80% of adult price.
• Prices are for references only and may vary according to your travel date and group size.