Meet your guide at the hotel to start your 3-hour at night. Hop into an air-conditioned minivan which will take you to see the best areas in Beijing city center. As you stroll through the illuminated city streets, you'll learn about all the sites from your guide.
The night tour itinerary:
- Pass by Chang'an Avenue which is the most important and political street in Beijing.
- Admire the lit-up Tian'anmen Gate and other famous buildings around Tian'anmen square, and listen to some infromation from your professional guide.
- Stop at National Theatre for taking photos.
- Stroll through the Wangfujing Street, famous for its shopping and food street. Wangfujing Snack Street where street vendors cook up a variety of tasty dishes from all over China.Try some delicious strawberries, a tasty fried banana, and then tried deep fried scorpions (own expense).
- Stop at the Beijing National Stadium for some wonderful night pictures of the Bird’s Nest and Water Cube.
- Walking along Houhai Lake Bar Street.One of the most popular pub streets in Beijing.
- Pass by the CCTV New Mansion building.
- Drive by CBD - the Central Business District ( Beijing "Manhattan" ) in the east part of the city
- Stop at The Place (the magic giant LED Screen) (Pictures Time)
Afterwards, go back to your hotel with your guide and driver or to any places in central Beijing.