Beautiful parks, historic architecture, vibrant culture, this bike tour shows you around the delights of Old Beijing. Ride through the charming alleyways and visit the Forbidden City, Tiananmen square, and the Temple of Heaven led by a professional guide.
What to Expect
With over 600 years of resplendent history, Beijing is one of the most attractive ancient cities in the world. Beautiful parks, historic architecture, and wonders of religion and science, this full-day bike tour explores it all.
Cruise through the charming alleyways and thoroughfares, landmarks, parks, and temples of Old Beijing. Explore this historic area on one of the best ways to get around in the city—a bicycle.
The tour begins at your hotel where you are kitted out with a bike and given a safety introduction by your professional guide. Cycle along the moat to the Forbidden City and park the bikes. By foot, explore the huge Palace exquisitely preserved to this day.
Get on the bike again and cycle to Tiananmen Square to see the Chinese version of the White House. Learn about this historic square and the turbulent events that it has witnessed.
Cycle along the Moat of the Forbidden city to Beihai park. Journey on to the Temple of heaven. Pass through Hutong and the commercial roads vibrant with Beijing locals, on the way to the Drum and Bell Towers. Along the way, your guide will share great stories and historical facts, plus information about local life.
- Private car for hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Sightseeing program as indicated in the itinerary
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Local English-speaking tour guide for pick-up, drop-off and sightseeing
- Entrance fees to scenic spots
- Parking fee and toll fee wherever applicable
What's Not Included
- Hotel accommodation.
- Flight/train ticket
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities
- Gratuities to the tour guide, driver, and hotel bellboy
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary
- Travel insurance
Know Before You Go
• The approximate day tour itinerary and schedule above is for reference only, and may vary according to your travel date and group size. The Itinerary and schedule is subject to change at the time the booking order is confirmed.