Visit the JinShanLing Great Wall, located about 120 kilometers from Beijing in the mountainous area of RuanPing County, Hebei province. Have a light lunch on the wall then hike along this intricate structure for another 1.5 hours to see the east section.
What to Expect
In the morning, your English-speaking tour guide will pick you up at your hotel at 7:30 or 8:30 according to your preference. Take about 3 hours to drive to the Jinshanling Great Wall in a private vehicle.
JinShanLing Great Wall, about 120 kilometers from Beijing, lies in the mountainous area of RuanPing County, Hebei province. It has served historically as a key military stronghold. JinShanLing Great Wall was mainly built from 1570 during the Ming dynasty. An impressive 20 kilometers long, the JinShanLing Great Wall features complicated and well-preserved fortification systems.
Enjoy a light lunch on the wall then hike for another 1.5 hours to the east section. Your tour returns to the city at around 17:00.
- Private car for hotel pick-up and drop off, sightseeing program as indicated in the itinerary.
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Local English-speaking tour guide for pick-up, drop-off and sightseeing program as indicated
- Entrance fees to scenic spots as indicated in the itinerary.
- Parking fee & toll fee wherever applicable.
What's Not Included
- Hotel accommodation.
- Flight/train ticket.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities to the tour guide, driver, hotel bellboy.
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Travel insurance.