A combined bus tour of two must-see destinations of interest in Beijing, this full-day tour will take you to the famous Great Wall of China and the Summer Palace. Enjoy authentic Chinese meals and see some of the country's most iconic sights.
What to Expect
Come to China and take this fantastic combination bus tour of the world famous Great Wall of China (Badaling section) and the majestic Summer Palace.
The tour begins early at 7:30 - 8:00 when pick-up service is provided by your tour guide and driver.
After a 2-hour drive we will reach the Great Wall at Badaling. The Great Wall is one of the Seven Wonders of the World. The Badaling section was built in 1505 during the Ming Dynasty and was an area of great strategic importance during the period. Once we have arrived there will be 2 hours to explore the wall. An additional possibility is to take the Great Wall Cable Car (not included in tour price).
Lunch will be taken at Jade Art Restaurant for an hour after which the tour will travel for about 1.5 hours to downtown.
The next stop is the grand Summer Palace – the former royal garden and UNESCO world heritage site. The high palace on its natural setting of hills and lakes is stunning. There will be 1.5 hours to explore the area.
On the way back the there will be the chance to do some typical Chinese shopping for about 30 minutes before being dropped off back at your hotel before 6:00PM.
- hotel pick-up and drop-off, sightseeing program as indicated in the itinerary.
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary.
- Local English-speaking tour guide for pick-up, drop-off and sightseeing program as indicated.
- Entrance fees to scenic spots as indicated in the itinerary.
- Parking fee & toll fee wherever applicable.
What's Not Included
- Hotel accommodation.
- Flight/train ticket.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities,etc.
- Gratuities to the tour guide, driver, hotel bellboy.
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Traveler insurance.
Know Before You Go
Prices are quoted in US dollar per adult. Price for child is 80% of adult price. Prices are for references only and may vary according to your travel date and group size.