On this group tour, hike along the majestic section of the Great Wall of China at Jinshanling, which is regarded as the most beautiful and well-preserved part of the wall.
What to Expect
Your tour begins early with a 06:00 collection from your hotel, to arrive at the Jinshanling section of Great Wall for around 09:00. This is located about 130 km from downtown Beijing, and was built during the Ming Dynasty. The famous general Xu Da of the early Ming Dynasty (1368-1644) supervised and directed the construction of the Great Wall here.
You will hike along the wall for a round trip of around 10 km, taking approximately four hours. Each tower along the way has its own unique character. As you walk you will escape the crowds gathered at the main section of the Jinshanling Great Wall. After the tour, you will be returned to your accommodation in Beijing.
- Entrance fee to Gubeikou Great Wall and Jinshanling Great Wall
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- English-speaking tour guide service
- Air-conditioned vehicle transfer service
What's Not Included
- Hotel accommodation
- Personal expenses
- Personal travel insurance
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary
- Gratuities (recommended)