This private trip will take you to Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden City in the morning, and the Badaling Great Wall in the afternoon. To take this tour, you will enjoy the beauty of the most essential landmarks of the ancient city.
What to Expect
In the morning, your guide and driver will meet you at your hotel lobby at 08:00. Drive to the Tian'anmen Square, which is the largest city square in the world. With a history of more than 500 years, Tian'anmen Square has witnessed the development of the country. Walk across the northern Chang'an Avenue, you will come to the renowned Forbidden City. Covered 74 hectares, It is the world's largest palace complex and now known as the Palace Museum.
Lunch will be arranged on your own. Your tour guide will be glad to offer you some advice about good restaurants nearby. Following the morning activities, you will continue the trip to the Badaling Great Wall in the afternoon. This part of the Wall is the best-preserved Ming-dynasty Great Wall and reputed for its majesty and strategic importance. After the trip is completed, your guide will transfer you back to you hotel.
- Private guide & driver with air-conditioned vehicle
- Private hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees as mentioned
- Two bottled water per person per day
What's Not Included
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Confirmation will be received within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability
• A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
• A moderate amount of walking involved. Comfortable shoes are recommended.