Dangdang Che is a kind of traditional style sightseeing bus travelling in the city center of Beijing. You will be accompanied by a professional guide giving you information and telling you the stories about the areas you are visiting in the city.
What to Expect
Your guide will meet you at your hotel and accompany you to the bus station to start your tour. Drive down through the narrow and the main roads around the city accompanied by your guide; hop off the bus to explore on foot the various sites.
Visit sites such as the Forbidden City, Tian’anmen Square, Beihai Park, Jingshan Park, Qianmen Street, Wangfujing Street (site tickets purchased separately when needed). Your guide will take you to experience four stops to hop on and off at sites you would like to see.
Through this tour you will able to visit the Qianmen Street,Tian’anmen Square,Forbidden City, Jingshan Park and Wangfujing Street.
- Transfer to the bus station with guide on board
- Excellent English-speaking guide
- Bus tickets for four stops
What's Not Included
- Admission of the attractions enroute
- Transfer back to hotel (if you need, your guide can help you to get a taxi or take the subway)
- Gratuities to guide
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
• A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable shoes are recommended
• Tour operates rain or shine
• Please give the tour operators your hotel information