This four-day tour will introduce you to the treasures of China's ancient imperial period. Take a walk on the world-renowned Great Wall and visit the stunning Forbidden City in Beijing.
What to Expect
On day one, your driver will meet you at Beijing International Airport (PEK), holding a welcome board with your name at the exit. Then relax with a comfortable private transfer directly from Beijing airport to your downtown hotel. Day two features a private Beijing sightseeing tour, including the Forbidden City and Tiananmen Square. In the afternoon, you have flexible options - choose what suits you best from the sights of Beijing with your guide.
On day three, enjoy a group tour of Mutianyu Great Wall, and a kung fu show. Your guide will tell you about the Great Wall and the related Chinese history and culture on the way. Explore one of the best-preserved and best-known sections of China's Great Wall. After having lunch at a local restaurant, you will be returned to your hotel. In the evening you will enjoy a famous Kung Fu Show at the Red Theater.
Finally, on day four you will be taken to Beijing International Airport directly in a comfortable private vehicle to catch your departing flight.
- English-speaking tour guide
- Air-conditioned van or bus
- Licensed professional driver
- Lunch as specified
- Entrance fees
- Kung fu show ticket
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Airport pick-up and drop off service
- Hotel pick-up and drop off service (within the 4th Ring Road)
What's Not Included
- Great Wall cable car
- Gratuities (optional)
Know Before You Go
• Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
• Dates of airport transfer and evening show can be advanced or postponed as per your request, you may advise when making the booking