Acquaint yourself with Beijing's treasures. Visit the Beijing Zoo and see China's unofficial mascot: the giant panda. Next, experience Beijing's largest silk factory, the Summer Palace, and the Lama Temple. All this in a single day!
What to Expect
This tour takes you to some of the most interesting sites in Beijing today. First, head to China's national tresure, the giant panda, in the Beijing Zoo. Spend time observing the curious bear before heading to the biggest silk factory in Beijing. Guests observe the process of making silk from cocoons and enjoy free shopping time to buy the orthodox Chinese silk.
After the zoo and silk factory, the tour pauses for lunch. Refreshed from the lunch-time meal, guests next visit the most beautiful imperial garden in China, the Summer Palace. This is the palace where royal families used to spend their summers. See the luxurious quarters and royal gardens.
Finally, visit the Lama Temple. This is the largest working Tibetan-style temple in Beijing. The Lama Temple is the final stop of this eclectic tour -- a kind of "sampler" of Beijing's treasures.
- hotel pick-up and drop-off and sightseeing
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Local English-speaking tour guide for pick-up, drop-off, and sightseeing
- Entrance fees to scenic spots as indicated in the itinerary
- Parking fee & toll fee wherever applicable
What's Not Included
- Hotel accommodation
- Flight/train ticket
- Personal expenses such as drinks and optional activities
- Gratuities to the tour guide and driver
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary
- Traveler's insurance
Know Before You Go
The approximate day tour itinerary & schedule above are for reference only and may vary according to your travel date and group size. The Itinerary & schedule are subject to change.
Tour Duration: about 8 hours
Departure Date: Every Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
Tour starts: 07:30-09:00 at hotels