Visit Beijing's oldest religious and academic buildings on a 3-hour guided tour. Learn about Tibetan Buddism and Confucianism.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 - 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Chinese, English
- Pickup optional
- Pickup is available for hotels located within the 4th city ring-road. Your guide will pick up you from your hotel lobby.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Please arrive 15 minutes before the starting time. Meet in front of the KFC near ground level at exit C of Yonghe Temple (Yonghegong) Metro Station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The Confucius Temple is closed on Mondays.