Bath to Stonehenge & Authentic England TourProduct ID: 72811
From £99 per personBook now
Pick-up servicePlease email us at email@example.com to request a hotel pick up. We will then get back to with confirmation and a pick up time.
- Enjoy a personalised, guided tour around Stonehenge provided by an expert
- Visit authentic, hidden, quintessential England - see places where few other visitors go
- Enjoy fantastic coffee, lunch and afternoon tea and cake
- Meet new friends whilst travelling in a group of no more than eight guests.
- Be guided through 5000 years of history by a uniquely knowledgeable and engaging, local guide
Travel in a small group of eight or fewer travellers in a comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle. Enjoy coffee at a unique and stunning location on the way to Stonehenge. Skip the ticket queues and the audio-guides that most visitors to Stonehenge encounter, and enjoy a personal, interactive tour of the stones. Escape the crowds and delve deep into 'Secret Somerset', a land of stunning countryside, hidden villages and quaint cottages.
Enjoy lunch at a carefully selected award-winning traditional English Inn that oozes character and serves superb locally-sourced fare. You can also sample local beverages such as locally made and world renowned Somerset cider. After lunch explore some stunning villages - places few other tourists will ever see or even hear about. Admire archetypal English cottages and hear some of the unique stories that make these places special, enjoying countryside that has inspired writers such as Hardy and Austen and artists such as Turner and Constable. Finish the afternoon with traditional English tea and cake in a very special location.
- Travel in an air-conditioned, comfortable 9-seater vehicle
- Entrance to Stonehenge
- Morning Coffee
- Lunch (main course)
- Afternoon tea and cake
- Personal guided tour of Stonehenge
- Personal guided tour of several small, country villages that most travellers never see
We endeavour to collect all guests from their accommodation (free of charge). However this is not always possible for some accommodation located in pedestrianised areas or out of town on the western (Bristol) side of Bath. If collection has not been agreed or is not possible the meeting point is the Terrace Walk bus stop in central Bath - opposite the Cafe Retro and Abbey Hotel. (Open in Google Maps)
There is a very limited amount of walking on the tour but good mobility is required.
Unfortunately, the supplier cannot accommodate wheelchair users.
Product ID: 72811