St. Kitts Island Half-Day Bus TourProduct ID: 38305
From £28.65 per personBook now
- Enjoy an orientation tour of St. Kitts to get your island bearings
- Visit a batik factory surrounded by lush rainforest
- See the fortress of Brimstone Hill and learn the history of St. Kitts
- Marvel at the Black Rocks, where the Carribean Sea and Atlantic Ocean meet
- Visit Basseterre, a picturesque city depicting French and English architecture
The tour operates on a daily basis, with most people preferring to take it early in the week to gain some first-hand knowledge of the island. Departing at 10:00 with a trip through Basseterre city, take the scenic coastal road out to Romney Manor, home of the Caribelle Batik factory at Old Road.
Then it’s on to Brimstone Hill, now a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and admire the fortress that helps tell of the Spanish, French, English, American, Dutch, Amerindian, Carib, and Arawak history of St. Kitts. Continue past Dieppe Bay to see where the Atlantic Ocean and Caribbean Sea meet at the Black Rocks.
Rich in history, architecture, and culture, this is one of the first tours you should take after your arrival on St. Kitts.
- Pick-up from hotels in Frigate Bay, Basseterre, or from cruise ship ports (additional costs apply from any other locations)
- Entrance fee to Brimstone Hill ($10 per person)
- Entrance Fee to Caribelle Batik ($3 per person)
Pick-ups from hotels on request. Cruise ship passengers will be met at the cruise terminal by a guide holding a "Tropical Tours / Get Your Guide" sign (Open in Google Maps)
• Please reconfirm your tour 48 hours prior to departure to ensure that all details are correct
• Suggested attire for this tour is casual, with comfortable shoes, a T-shirt and shorts, or lightweight long pants, or a sundress
• Bring sunscreen, drinking water, and any medication required for the duration of the tour (3.5 hours)
Product ID: 38305