St. Kitts Full-Day Catamaran Cruise to NevisProduct ID: 31827
From £82 per personBook now
- Sail aboard a custom built catamaran to the island of Nevis
- Feel the breeze in your hair and the Caribbean sun on your back
- Snorkel among damsels, trumpet fish, angelfish, and more
- Enjoy lunch on board the comfortable catamaran
- Be served complimentary beverages and alcohol throughout the cruise
Feel the breeze in your hair and the sun on your face as you cross the water. Drop anchor en route in a secluded cove, and dive in to snorkel and swim among snappers, damsels, trumpet fish, angelfish, and several species of parrotfish. Explore the huge boulders underwater that are home to a rich variety of marine life too.
After your snorkel, the crew will prepare a delicious lunch while you relax on deck. Then hoist sail and set off to picturesque Pinneys Beach where you can stroll down to the Four Seasons and shop in the boutique or relax in the balmy Caribbean sun.
Sail leisurely back to Port Zante Marina in the mid afternoon, and let the attentive crew serve complimentary beverages, including alcohol, once your snorkel session is done.
- Open bar all day (alcoholic beverages only served after snorkeling portion of tour)
- Buffet lunch
- Use of snorkeling equipment
- Local taxes and fees
- Beach chairs and umbrellas on the beach in Nevis
- Any food or beverages whilst on shore
Meet at the security gate of Port Zante Marina, Basseterre, a 2-minute walk from Port Zante cruise ship terminal. Ask for Blue Water Safaris. If arriving by ship, a representative will meet you by the reception building of the cruise terminal. Confirm arrival by e-mail (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 31827