Experience the cultural heritage, gastronomy, and leisure activities of Bilbao and the Biscay region with a Bilbao Bizkaia Card, valid for 48 or 72 hours. Enjoy unlimited trips on the public transport system, and travel freely, wherever you want.
What to Expect
Save time and money with a Bilbao Bizkaia Card, and get your passport to the city with a host of advantages, such as free admission to some of the Guggenheim Museum, Bilbao Fine Arts Museum, Encartaciones Museum, and Loizaga Tower.
Explore the city on foot with complimentary walking tours, and discover the regional food and drinks at discounted Txakolí wine tastings and guided winery tours. Get up to 50% off on shopping and leisure activities at partner outlets.
In addition, you will have unlimited use of the public transport system during your card's period of validity. Each card is valid for the duration of your purchase from the moment of 1st use, and can be used on consecutive days. Travel freely on the buses, trains and trams. Use the free, comprehensive guidebook (in 6 languages), along with a city map and a map of Biscay to plan your personal itinerary.
Free Admission to Museums and Attractions:
• Guggenheim Bilbao
• Bilbao Fine Arts Museum
• Museo de Bellas Artes de Bilbao
• Peace Museum Foundation of Gernika
• Archaeological Museum
• Santimamiñe Cave
• Torre de Loizaga Museum of Antique and Classic Cars
• Interpretation Centre of Balmaseda`s Living Passion
• Bizkaia Bridge
• History Museum of Balmaseda
• Biodiversity Centre of Euskadi.
• Unlimited use of the railway, tram, buses, and cable car.
Visits and Tours:
• Bilbao Walking Tours
• Tour to San Juan de Gaztelugatxe.
- Free admission to selected monuments and museums
- Unlimited use of the public transport system
- Free walking tour of Bilbao
- Free tour to San Juan de Gaztelugatxe
- Discounts in selected restaurants and shops
You can pick your card up from any of the points in the city specified on your voucher once booked.
(Open in Google Maps)
Know Before You Go
• The pass is valid on consecutive days. For example, if you activate a 24-hour card on Monday at 13.45, it will be valid until the following day (Tuesday) at 13.45
• The pass gives you the right to visit permanent collections in the museums, monuments, and attractions one time only. Temporary exhibitions are not always included as part of the offer