Get to know the city from a local's perspective on a self-guided "Taste My Swiss City" gastronomic tour. Enjoy delicious snacks in their original setting that are off the beaten track and recommended by locals.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 2 months
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The best way to reach the starting point at KULT bakery in St. Johann (Elsässerstrasse 43) is by taking tram number 11 towards Saint-Louis Grenze and getting off at the “Mülhauserstrasse” stop. In KULT bakery, show your booking confirmation/voucher or show the sales staff your e-mail confirmation.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This is a self-guided tour
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- This tour is available from Tuesday to Saturday and is intended for the daytime
- If you are unable to take the tour (or visit individual establishments) on the day you planned, you may choose a different day. If you do this, please be sure to note the availability dates: The tour cannot be taken on Mondays, Sundays or public holidays. Please also note any holidays at the establishments (see under availability)
- Important information: please note that the capacity of the partner establishments makes it impossible for large groups (more than six people) to book the tour. For groups of five or six people, please reserve a table at the bakery KULT in advance by contacting them directly by phone or email.