Discover the medieval town of Trani on a shore excursion or tour from Bari Port or Bari Airport. See the famous white stone "cathedral of the sea" and explore the medieval streets of the Jewish Quarter. Taste typical Apulian produce and more.
What to Expect
Discover the medieval monuments and 19th-century buildings of Trani on a tour of the old town, harbor and more.
Following a pick-up from the cruise terminal or airport, transfer to the medieval castle, built by Emperor Frederick II Hohenstaufen in 1233. Continue to the magnificent Cathedral of Trani. Admire the most beautiful Romanesque cathedral in Puglia, built in honor of the city's patron saint, St. Nicholas the Pilgrim.
Continue to the Jewish Quarter, built entirely of white stone. See the façades of the Scolanova and Scola Grande synagogues. End with a lovely walk by the yacht harbor and taste some typical Apulian produce in a characteristic shop.
- Transportation by car from Bari Port to Trani and back
- Guide service
- Tasting of typical Apulian products
What's Not Included
- Optional entrance ticket to the medieval castle (€3)
Know Before You Go
• Transfers to/from Bari Airport or Bari Port are available on request
• Cancellation policy: All bookings are non-refundable within 48 hours of the scheduled date. Refunds are not available in the case of no-shows