Explore Barcelona on a small-group tour on a regular bike or e-bike, cycling through the Gothic Quarter, Olympic Port, and Gaudi sites like the iconic Sagrada Familia.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at Plaça de Sant Agustí Vell, 16. Arrive at the meeting point 5 minutes before the scheduled start time so that your bicycle can be prepared.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Children weighing less than 48 pounds (22 kilograms) can travel in a child's bike seat, attached to the back of the bike
- E-bikes are subject to availability
- This tour is not recommended for children under 8 years old
- Spanish law requires that people under 16 years old wear helmets while riding a bike. However, helmets will also be available for all customers if they want to use them.
- The itinerary and duration is the same for both the regular bike and e-bike options of this tour